Boys & Girls Youth Rugby
Introduction, Philadelphia, PA
for boys and girls ages 8-14
Monday, August 4th, 2008
9:30am - 11:30pm – Cobbs Creek Recreation center, Philadelphia
Youth rugby is a fantastic sport for boys and girls of all ages to learn.
It is a fun, safe, active, and enjoyable way to introduce kids to the
game of rugby. It keeps them fit, enables them to develop multiple skills
that are transferable to numerous other sports as well as teaching them
a great deal about leadership, teamwork, communication, decision making,
and respect. In addition, youth rugby is a great opportunity to be involved
in the community and grow the future leaders of tomorrow.
Cost: Before July 19th FREE After July 19th $10 per child
*Please mail the completed registration form to:
58 Eastwood Road
Berwyn, PA 19312
Or E-mail form to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Early Registration Deadline: July 19th, 2008)
- Please arrive at Cobb Creek Recreation Center by 9:00 am to ensure
enough time to check your child in and complete the liability and release
- No child will be admitted into the clinic unless all forms are completed
at the time of check-in.
- The following is a list of items we recommend you send with your child
on the day of the clinic:
- Soccer cleats (optional)
- Comfortable Sneakers
- Extra pair of socks
- Water bottle (write child’s name on it)
- Sun Block
- Water Stations, medical staff, and restrooms will be available throughout
- No pets permitted at the Lee Cultural Center Field during the hours
of the clinic.
- Children will be divided into the following age groups for instruction
- Certificates of achievement will be handed out in the closing ceremonies
scheduled to take place around 11:30 pm.
- Please feel free to contact Denny Henderson with any questions or concerns:
215-510-0832 / Phillyyouthrugby@gmail.com
or check http://www.skillrugby.com.
Don’t miss out on a day filled with fun, excitement, and an opportunity
to experience one of America’s fastest growing sports!!!
Schuylkill River Exiles RFC also invests in the development of youth
rugby in our area through support of the rugby programs at North
Catholic High School & Arch Bishop Ryan,